Learn how to make Egg Thokku recipe with our chef Varun Inamdar.
Eggs always taste good when combined with Indian Spices. Egg Thokku is popular south Indian recipe also know as Mutttai Thokku. Egg Thokku is an easy side dish that serves with chapati and rice.
Hard Boil Egg – https://youtu.be/5Ca3X_YiWbk
– 4 tbsp Oil
– 2 tsp Fennel Seeds
– 1 Cinnamon Stick
– 1 tbsp Green Chillies
– Curry Leaves
– 1/ 2 cup Onion (sliced)
– 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
– 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
– 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
– 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
– 1/2 cup Tomato Puree
– 4 Egg (Boiled)
1. Heat a pan on high flame, add oil, fennel seeds, cinnamon stick, green chillies, curry leaves, sliced onion and toss it.
2. Let the onion turn golden brown in colour, then add ginger garlic paste and mix it.
3. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala powder. Mix it well on high flame.
4. Now add tomato puree, mix this well and sprinkle some salt.
5. Finally cut the egg, add into masala and give a quick toss.
Now your Egg Thokku recipe is ready to be served.
#EggThokku #MuttaiThokku #GetCurried #EggCurry #EggRecipes
Bergner – https://www.bergnerhome.in/
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Host: Varun Inamdar
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried