How to make instant pot caramel popcorn: https://www.365daysofcrockpot.com/instant-pot-cracker-jacks/
Subscribe to my Instant Pot YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/2x3YfZb
Subscribe to my email series INSTANT POT MAGIC
5 Tricks To Master Your Instant Pot: https://www.365daysofcrockpot.com/join-the-365-days-email-list/
See my website: https://www.365daysofcrockpot.com
365 Days Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/365daysinstantpot/
Steps to making Instant Pot Popcorn:
1. Turn your Instant Pot to saute setting on MORE.
2. When the display says HOT add in 2 Tbsp of coconut oil and let it melt.
3. Add in 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels. Use a spoon to push them down into an even layer on the sides of the pot where the oil is.
4. Wait until the first few kernels start to pop. Then place a glass lid on top of the Instant Pot. Let the popcorn pop. When there’s more time between popping sounds shake the Instant Pot back and forth a bit. When there is more than 15 seconds between pops turn off the Instant Pot.
5. Flavor with salt, pepper and melted butter.
You will also like these videos:
Instant Pot Churro Bites: https://youtu.be/FHWRryAFZXk
Instant Pot Zero Minute Vegetables: https://youtu.be/2xLZSqinSPU
One Hour Instant Pot Cinnamon Rolls: https://youtu.be/XpXirEhA9iM
6 EASY Instant Pot Oatmeal Variations: https://youtu.be/6J8Rj1ryUDM