#ChickenGheeRoast #MangaloreanChickenGheeRoast #ChickenDryRoast #ChickenGravyRecipes #ChickenRecipes #ByadagiChilli #Chicken #homecooking #kundapurchickengheeroast
To Make Marinade
Chicken – 1 Kg
Juice Of 1 Lemon
Curd – 1 Tbsp
Salt – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/3b4yHyg)
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RC4fm4)
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/314FymX)
To Make Masala Paste
Byadagi Chilli – 10 Nos
Coriander Seeds – 2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2sP7i1Z)
Cumin Seeds – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2NTgTMv)
Fennel Seeds – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2u1p6rl)
Peppercorns – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RPGoRp)
A Few Fenugreek Seeds (Buy: https://amzn.to/2Sh0x1P)
Garlic – 8 Cloves
Soaked Tamarind Pulp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2Sh3kJG)
To Make Chicken Ghee Roast
Ghee (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RBvKxw)
Ground Masala Paste
Jaggery – 2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RVA0YZ)
Salt – 1 Tsp
To marinate the chicken.
1. Take the chicken in a bowl, to this add lemon juice, curd, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste.
2. Rub the chicken pieces with the ingredients and let it sit for 1 hour.
To make masala paste
3. To a pan, add Byadagi chilli, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, peppercorns, fenugreek seed.
4. Dry roast them until you get the aroma and let it cool.
5. Transfer the ingredients to a mixer jar, add garlic, soaked tamarind and little water.
6. Grind this to a nice paste.
To make Ghee Roast.
7. To a wide pan, add ghee, and marinated chicken pieces. Cook it for 10 mins in high flame.
8. After 10 mins, remove the chicken pieces and keep it aside.
9. Once the sauce reduces, add the ground masala paste, and little water.
10. Cook the masala for 10 mins.
11. Add some more ghee and continue to cook for 5 mins more.
12. Once the ghee starts separating, add jaggery and half cooked chicken pieces.
13. Add salt and cook until the masala thickens.
14. Finally add some fresh curry leaves.
15. Chicken Ghee Roast is ready to be served.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shopHAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
WEBSITE: https://www.21frames.in/homecookingFACEBOOK -https://www.facebook.com/homecookingtamil/YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/HomeCookingTamilINSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/