#mushroomsoup #tomatosoup #healthyrecipes #EasyTomatoSoupRecipe #SoupRecipes #soup #tomatocarrotsoup #howtomaketomatosoup #vegsoup #wholesomefood #healthysouprecipes #mushroomrecipes #tomatosouprecipes #homecooking
Mushroom – 500 Gms
Unsalted Butter – 50 Gms (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RlnDoP)
Garlic – 5 Cloves Thinly Sliced
Onion – 2 Nos Thinly sliced
Salt – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Pepper (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RElrrg)
Heat some butter in a pan, add onions, garlic and saute them
Add mushrooms and saute
Add salt and pepper and mix well
Once the mushrooms are cooked add water and mix well
Cook for 10 mins
Let it cool
Transfer it to a mixer jar and grind it to a smooth paste
Transfer the blended mushrooms to the kadai
Add water and mix well
Brind the soup to a boil
The Mushroom soup is ready to be served now
Tomato – 10 Nos
Unsalted Butter – 50 Gms (Buy: https://amzn.to/38jbmWR)
Bay Leaf – 1 No. (Buy: https://amzn.to/2Gz9D4r)
Onion – 2 Nos
Salt – 2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Pepper Powder – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RElrrg)
Sugar 1 Tsp
1. Chop the ripe tomatoes and keep it aside.
2. To a pan add, unsalted butter.
3. Add garlic, bay leaves and onion. Cook unitl the onions become translucent.
4. Now add chopped carrots and saute for few mins.
5. Now add the tomatoes and toss it.
6. Season the tomatoes with salt and pepper.
7. Cook the tomatoes for 3 mins and add 500 ml of water.
8 Cover and cook the tomatoes for 15 mins until they become mushy.
9. After 15 mins, turn off the stove and let the mixture cool down.
10. Remove the bay leaf and add the cooled mixture to a mixer jar and grind it.
11. Now pass it through a sieve to get a smooth mixture.
12. Pour the filtered mixture in to the pan and heat it.
13. Add sugar to balance the flavours and season it with pepper and basil.
14. Simmer the soup for about 5 mins.
15. Hearty tomato soup is ready.