500 gms. Mutton kaleji (Mutton Liver)
5 tbsp. Ghee
5 tbsp. Oil
2 Bay Leaves
6 Black peppercorns
2 Black Cardamoms
3 Onions, finely chopped
1 tbsp. Ginger and garlic paste
5 Green chillies, slit
2 Tomatoes, finely chopped
2 tsp. Coriander seed powder
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
3 tsp. Kashmiri Chilli Powder
1 tsp. Cumin powder, roasted
1 cup Yoghurt
1 tsp. Garam masala powder
Salt, to taste
¼ cup Coriander, finely chopped
1. Heat oil and ghee and once the ghee gets hot add the bay leaves, pepper, cinnamon, cardamom and fry for a few seconds.
2. Add onions and fry until they turn golden brown.
3. Add ginger, garlic and fry until the raw smell goes off.
4. Add green chillies and tomatoes and fry for 4-5 minutes.
5. Add coriander powder, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin powder and fry for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add a little water.
7. Add the mutton liver and cook for 5 minutes.
8. Add yoghurt and cook for another 7 minutes.
9. Then add salt, garam masala and fresh coriander and cook for a minute and serve.
Kaleji Masala is ready to eat!
#KalejiMasala #KalejiFry #GetCurried #SmitaDeo #Kaleji
Host: Smita Deo
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried