One of my favorite childhood memories was visiting my grandparents in summer and biting into a freshly picked peach from their trees. Today I still love that sweet, tangy taste of a fresh peach and in this video I will show you how to turn your fresh peaches into a homemade Peach Cake from scratch. It’s the perfect summer dessert that’s soft and moist that just melts in your mouth and is perfect for any occasion served with coffee, tea or espresso. It’s so good, you’ll continue to come back for more. Enjoy from my family to yours!
5-7 fresh peaches
1 cup of butter
1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt
1 cup of granulated sugar
2 cups of flour
1/3 cup of corn starch
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1. In a large bowl, mix 1 cup of butter and 1 cup of sugar. Add 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract and 5 eggs and in the bowl and using an electric mixer beat on medium-high speed until mixture is smooth. Once complete, add ½ cup of vanilla yogurt and mix.
2. In a separate bowl, combine 2 teaspoons of baking powder in 2 cups of flour along with 1/3 cup of corn starch. Add the dry ingredients to the batter and mix for a few minutes until it’s fully integrated.
3. Take your fresh peaches and slice into slices. Watch video that shows how your sliced peaches should look like.
4. Using a 10 inch spring loaf pan, grease the pan with oil and sprinkle flour on all sides. Pour the batter mixture evenly in the pan and place your sliced peaches on top. Watch video that shows how to properly place peaches.
5. Pre heat oven to 360F and bake the cake for 45 minutes and cover for another 15 minutes.
1. Be sure to have your butter at room temperature so you can easily work with it.
2. Make sure the baking powder is fresh.
Music: Jazz In Paris – Media Right Productions https://youtu.be/mNLJMTRvyj8
#jannascookinshow #peachcake #musttry