This is perfect for meal prepping and batch cooking since it’s so easy to scale the recipe up.
Thanks for watching!
1 large onion, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
3 carrots, chopped
3 stalks of celery, chopped
1/2 package of firm tofu, crumbled
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tsp liquid smoke
1 large Can of fire roasted tomatoes (28 oz) *regular canned tomatoes will work.
2 cups of water
1 can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
2 tsp braggs liquid aminos (or sub soy sauce or tamari)
1 tsp of vegan worcestershire sauce
1. Add chopped onion, garlic, carrots celery into a large saucepan.
2. Sauté until veggies start to get soft, then add the crumbled tofu.
3. Add the spices and fire roasted tomatoes, stir well and sauté together for a few minutes.
4.Add the water and beans and mix in the braggs and worcestershire sauce.
5. Simmer for at least 20-30 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
MY VEGAN RECIPE EBOOK🍍
FREE EASY VEGAN MEAL PLANNER📝
SIMNETT NUTRITION MERCH👕
VIVO LIFE PROTEIN POWDER (DEREK10 for £10 off – new customers!)
USE MY VIVO AFFILIATE LINKS BELOW TO SUPPORT ME
UK/EU STORE: https://bit.ly/2S7uROo
USA STORE: https://bit.ly/2Tm3RIp
• INSTAGRAM (DEREK): https://instagram.com/simnettnutrition
• INSTAGRAM (CRYSTAL): https://instagram.com/crystalkennings
• CRYSTAL’S CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/c/crystalkennings
• FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/simnettnutrition
WANT TO SEND ME SOMETHING TO TRY?
PO Box 413 Parksville
Parksville, BC, Canada V9P2G5
HERE ARE THINGS I USE & LOVE (CAMERA, FITNESS & KITCHEN GEAR, SUPPLEMENTS):
WHO AM I?
I’m Derek Simnett, a Certified Nutritional Practitioner.
I love calisthenics and making good food!
Check out my 2 year transformation: https://youtu.be/MUYqG3zEldc
#vegan #chilirecipe #cooking