2 tbsp. Oil
2 Onions, finely chopped
1 Tomato, finely chopped
3 Boiled Eggs
Salt, to taste
For Spice Mix Paste:-
¼ tsp. Cinnamon Powder
¼ tsp. Black Pepper Powder
¼ tsp. Clove Powder
1 tsp. Coriander Seed Powder
1 tsp. Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp. Aniseed Powder
1. Mix all the spice mix ingredients together and make a paste.
2. Heat oil in a kadhai and fry onions in it until golden brown.
3. Add the spice mix paste to it and saute. Then add tomato and saute until tomatoes are soft.
4. Add salt, water and mix well.
5. Place the boiled eggs on the plate and pour the gravy on them and serve.
Boiled Egg Masala is ready!
#EggMasala #GetCurried #SmitaDeo
Host: Smita Deo
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried